All new accounts need for email verification, which is easy.
- Register for an account here or follow this guide.
- Check your inbox for our verification email (check your junk folder if you can’t see the email).
- Click the link “Activate your account”. This will instantly activate your account.
The email looks like this:
I don’t receive the activation email! What should I do?
- Double-check that you’ve entered or registered the correct email address. (Click HERE to view My Account)
- Check your email’s spam or Promotions (for Gmail) folders. If you found the email in these folders, mark them as “not spam” to make sure you receive future emails in your inbox.
- Head to ‘My Account’ to ‘Resend a Verification Link’
- The verification link we email you will remain active for 72 hours. If it has expired, click the ‘Resend Verification Link’ button and we’ll get a fresh link to you.
- If you have requested multiple verification emails, please ensure you are viewing the most recent.
Still having problems? Contact us here.